.spectacular affection.
s(aint).
(more...)


( Our blood stained with ink. )


Hi there! I'm Kayden and I'm duber hyperactive.
I have an annoying & irritating yet adorable girlfriend and i'm a super insane ding dong boyfriend.
18 this year and my birthday falls on the 24 of June.
I go insane when the full moon turns out.(Y)
L'amour ne demande jamais, il donne jamais. Love souffre jamais, jamais sente jamais se venge - Mahatma Ghandi.

» HOTMAIL / FACEBOOK / «



( I don't want to read your sad lyrics.)

Candy♥
Aimiko| Alfred | Billcore | Dexter | Jae | Joyi | Melvin |


( We'll be their envy. )



.


Around the world !
Saturday, August 21, 2010, 11:07 AM


Good morning you guys !
i think some off the people are still sleeping due to today is saturday ! hahahahahaaa ! Currently at my girlfriend house now :)
as you guys saw there is one picture on top ^^
have tooked it at my girlfriend house ...
my girlfriend now is still sleeping like a pig i don't know why hahaha !
alright this post also for her , she always wanted me to blog i don't know why ? but for her , i willing to blog and post .
it's already 3 months and 21 days , 3 more days to our 4th monthsary
so people ! wish us last long and stay happy !
I love you baby joanne ! GET YOUR ASS OFF THE BED NOW !
11.13am !