.spectacular affection.
s(aint).
(more...)


( Our blood stained with ink. )


Hi there! I'm Kayden and I'm duber hyperactive.
I have an annoying & irritating yet adorable girlfriend and i'm a super insane ding dong boyfriend.
18 this year and my birthday falls on the 24 of June.
I go insane when the full moon turns out.(Y)
L'amour ne demande jamais, il donne jamais. Love souffre jamais, jamais sente jamais se venge - Mahatma Ghandi.

» HOTMAIL / FACEBOOK / «



( I don't want to read your sad lyrics.)

Candy♥
Aimiko| Alfred | Billcore | Dexter | Jae | Joyi | Melvin |


( We'll be their envy. )



.


Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 12:16 AM

You are as white as the sky ,
As beautiful as the rose ,
You brighten my path you the morning .
As pure as the white roses at the photos on top .
i love you & that's all i want .
Late post but better then never post ,
Happy one month anniversary
Thanks for always being with me,
keep me accompany no matter where you are where i am .
i would be ur sun to keep you warm ,be your moon to keep you accompany .
be your shoulder whenever you are down, be your ear listen whenever you wanna nag nor complains ..
i Love you .!