.spectacular affection.
s(aint).
(more...)


( Our blood stained with ink. )


Hi there! I'm Kayden and I'm duber hyperactive.
I have an annoying & irritating yet adorable girlfriend and i'm a super insane ding dong boyfriend.
18 this year and my birthday falls on the 24 of June.
I go insane when the full moon turns out.(Y)
L'amour ne demande jamais, il donne jamais. Love souffre jamais, jamais sente jamais se venge - Mahatma Ghandi.

» HOTMAIL / FACEBOOK / «



( I don't want to read your sad lyrics.)

Candy♥
Aimiko| Alfred | Billcore | Dexter | Jae | Joyi | Melvin |


( We'll be their envy. )



.


time don't wait for anyone, you got to take the chance
Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 2:48 AM

That time won't wait anyone
You gotta say what you want
If you where here with me now
I'de tell you your the one
Coz your the closest thing to an angel, that I've ever met
So don't you worry, I'll never forget you