.spectacular affection.
s(aint).
(more...)


( Our blood stained with ink. )


Hi there! I'm Kayden and I'm duber hyperactive.
I have an annoying & irritating yet adorable girlfriend and i'm a super insane ding dong boyfriend.
18 this year and my birthday falls on the 24 of June.
I go insane when the full moon turns out.(Y)
L'amour ne demande jamais, il donne jamais. Love souffre jamais, jamais sente jamais se venge - Mahatma Ghandi.

» HOTMAIL / FACEBOOK / «



( I don't want to read your sad lyrics.)

Candy♥
Aimiko| Alfred | Billcore | Dexter | Jae | Joyi | Melvin |


( We'll be their envy. )



.


Cherishing before you treasure .
Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 3:15 AM

Pictures of you, Pictures me holding on your for the world to see .

Lets this post to be short but meaningful .
i have something to tell you readers and remember it,
"you will never get what you want and never know what you get until the day you lose what you get you will know what you really want "