.spectacular affection.
s(aint).
(more...)


( Our blood stained with ink. )


Hi there! I'm Kayden and I'm duber hyperactive.
I have an annoying & irritating yet adorable girlfriend and i'm a super insane ding dong boyfriend.
18 this year and my birthday falls on the 24 of June.
I go insane when the full moon turns out.(Y)
L'amour ne demande jamais, il donne jamais. Love souffre jamais, jamais sente jamais se venge - Mahatma Ghandi.

» HOTMAIL / FACEBOOK / «



( I don't want to read your sad lyrics.)

Candy♥
Aimiko| Alfred | Billcore | Dexter | Jae | Joyi | Melvin |


( We'll be their envy. )



.


Thursday, May 13, 2010, 1:52 AM

. L O V E maybe a simple words but there is alot meaning in it .



Just one day past again,
Past my day happily with my brothers, sister & my Candy Josie.
Studies, Work after that met up my brothers,sister & Candy at plaza sing ,
we were slack around the plaza sing today but after awhile really felt bored so we went to play blackshots! Hahaha, played with Billy, Abrel & Someone really special CANDY ! haha
quite fun when playing blackshots with them,
while playing blackshots there is a map call sand storm .
Rules very easy, Kill other team members and get their flat .
while we where playing, in our team there is one hacker, it's really a joke .
our team never kill anyone yet he use some hack like lag, he fly to other team and snatch their flat them fast, we were laughing like hell, no one report him or wanna boot him out of the game room LOL! so we continue and play at last we win ^^
after playing blackshots we went back up to smoking area to smoke after that we take train back home we were playing around the train.
nothing else i could really blog so i blog till here . Ciaos !


This is my beloved brother, same blood yet diff dad and mom .
Billy you are really a good brother to me and i really wish you could be happy,
i might not feel how you really feel inside your heart when thing flash pass your mind and make you rmb those memories, but i wish you still able to be happy .
No matter what happen to me or you or between us .
you will still a brother of me no matter what . cheer up !
Need help find me, i will be there no matter what . as long as i can help i sure will help .